The Park Silly Sunday Market is occurring at the same time. Come enjoy some Park Silliness, books, a special Park City Quest with your purchase, and lots of FUN! You can feel good about supporting a wonderful independent bookstore while enjoying the stunning backdrop of the Rocky Mountains. 🙂
“Sara Fay and the Elementals children’s books are the only ones of which I am aware that teach listening to your inner voice.”
– Aaron Cance, author and owner of The Printed Garden
On The Printed Garden website, Aaron shares his background stating:
“In 1996, I was offered my first bookstore job at Crossroad Books (look for them online – they’re great people!), a shop in Eau Claire, WI, that carried secondhand and rare books. After moving on to the sole proprietorship of Rupert’s Room, a small, online business that brokered the sale of rare and secondhand books, earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from the University of Wisconsin, working a five year stint at Barnes & Noble in Sugarhouse (after moving to Salt Lake City, of course), a one year period of working at Ken Sanders Rare Books, earning a Master of Arts degree in British and American Literature from the University of Utah and, most recently, eight years of work at The King’s English Bookshop (where I learned more than I could ever possibly have imagined!), I have arrived at this great new place . . . and look forward to serving you!”
We are honored to receive this level of praise.
May Sara Fay and the Elementals teach you the unrivaled power that comes from finding and listening to your inner voice!
This Holiday Season Sara Fay and the Elementals Wish You Presence with Loved Ones and a Happy New Year!
Please consider supporting independent bookstores like Back of Beyond Books and The Printed Garden. Not in Utah? No problem. Sara Fay and the Elementals are available everywhere books are sold. Please visit Indiebound.org to find a knowledgeable and passionate Indie Bookstore owner and staff near you.
Love, Light and Blessings!
Celebrate Small Business Saturday tomorrow, November 25th, and support authors and store owners who are truly passionate about books! Visit https://www.indiebound.org/ to find an independent bookstore near you.
In Utah? We love The Printed Garden and Back of Beyond Books. Not in Utah? Don’t worry! Sara Fay and the Elementals Series is available everywhere books are sold. Find your favorite Indie Bookstore and place a gift order to show support for authors and independent bookstores worldwide.
Bring the books to life with quests at the end of the books. Need more room? No problem, pick up a Quest Journal, too. Want to throw a Sara Fay and the Elementals Quest Party? Visit How to Throw a Sara Fay and the Elementals Children’s Quest Party!
Thank you for supporting Sara Fay and the Elementals Children’s Book Series!
As the Holidays approach, we wish you many adventures with the Elementals, family, and friends!
Stay tuned for more Children’s Quests Party ideas. You are invited to get started with How to Throw a Sara Fay and the Elementals Children’s Quest Party!
Our Very Best Wishes,
Sara Fay and the Elementals
To show our gratitude and to nurture the uniting of friends and families, siblings young and old, and children and nature, we are creating Sara Fay and the Elementals Children’s Quest Parties.
Sara Fay and the Elementals Quest Parties are designed to bring joy, excitement, and critical thinking to children as they learn about, explore, and discover their part in this great big world. We hope the fun is contagious!
All the details needed to throw a fun Quest Party are provided below. Stay tuned as Quest Party Ideas are released for each book. You are invited to add your own creative ideas – the possibilities are endless! So, come along and brighten the day with the Elementals and Sara Fay Quest Parties!
How to Throw a Sara Fay and the Elementals Children’s Quest Party!
1. Step 1: Connect with us on Facebook and YouTube. Make sure we have your email address here so you don’t miss free bonuses, events, specials and updates. If you like what we are doing, please let us know and then share your experiences with Sara Fay and the Elementals!
2. Step 2 – Select Your Favorite Sara Fay and the Elementals Book to Read at the Party. They are available everywhere books are sold. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you or here for Amazon and Amazon Smile. If you would like to make bulk purchases, we suggest becoming a direct reseller.
3. Step 3 – Select a Corresponding Theme or Come up with Your Own. These quests are designed for party goers to work independently and together. My brilliant teacher friend is helping me come up with a Quest Party where the older children help guide the younger children. It is precious to watch and the older children appreciate feeling of use!
- Book 1: Elmoraz Leads a Treasure Hunt
4. Step 4 – Once you have selected your Quest Party Theme download the corresponding materials from the FREE Bonuses & Updates Page.
5. Step 5 – Make sure to have the necessary writing or drawing materials on hand.
6. Step 6 – Send out invitations and get ready to play!
Stay tuned for more Quest Party ideas coming for each book!
Sara Fay and the Elementals