Thank you for being a part of the Sara Fay and the Elementals Journey.
Thank you for supporting Sara Fay and the Elementals Children’s Book Series!
As the Holidays approach, we wish you many adventures with the Elementals, family, and friends!
Stay tuned for more Children’s Quests Party ideas. You are invited to get started with How to Throw a Sara Fay and the Elementals Children’s Quest Party!
Our Very Best Wishes,
Sara Fay and the Elementals
To show our gratitude and to nurture the uniting of friends and families, siblings young and old, and children and nature, we are creating Sara Fay and the Elementals Children’s Quest Parties.
Sara Fay and the Elementals Quest Parties are designed to bring joy, excitement, and critical thinking to children as they learn about, explore, and discover their part in this great big world. We hope the fun is contagious!
All the details needed to throw a fun Quest Party are provided below. Stay tuned as Quest Party Ideas are released for each book. You are invited to add your own creative ideas – the possibilities are endless! So, come along and brighten the day with the Elementals and Sara Fay Quest Parties!
1. Step 1: Connect with us on Facebook and YouTube. Make sure we have your email address here so you don’t miss free bonuses, events, specials and updates. If you like what we are doing, please let us know and then share your experiences with Sara Fay and the Elementals!
2. Step 2 – Select Your Favorite Sara Fay and the Elementals Book to Read at the Party. They are available everywhere books are sold. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you or here for Amazon and Amazon Smile. If you would like to make bulk purchases, we suggest becoming a direct reseller.
3. Step 3 – Select a Corresponding Theme or Come up with Your Own. These quests are designed for party goers to work independently and together. My brilliant teacher friend is helping me come up with a Quest Party where the older children help guide the younger children. It is precious to watch and the older children appreciate feeling of use!
4. Step 4 – Once you have selected your Quest Party Theme download the corresponding materials from the FREE Bonuses & Updates Page.
5. Step 5 – Make sure to have the necessary writing or drawing materials on hand.
6. Step 6 – Send out invitations and get ready to play!
Stay tuned for more Quest Party ideas coming for each book!
Sara Fay and the Elementals
I was tickled pink to learn my sister and nephew got lost on a mountain adventure with their Sara Fay and the Elementals Quest Journal. My sister initiated the quest by asking my five-year-old nephew if he wanted to draw any of the plants he saw. After completing his first drawing, he saw opportunities everywhere.
He drew plants, flowers, and trees and then excitedly proposed they write their own story. At times, he would narrate, at others, my sister would narrate. In their story, they went camping, roasted marshmallows, ate hot dogs, hiked through trails and then…
They saw a real-life moose on the trail! What a perfect addition to their story and chance to practice illustrating.
Wishing you many fun adventures in The Kingdoms with Sara Fay and the Elementals.
Whether you are in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada or Australia Sara Fay and the Elementals Book Series and Quest Journals are available to you through Amazon and Amazon Smile.
Not in one of these countries? No problem. Order them through your favorite book store.
Come along and brighten the day with the Elementals and Sara Fay!
“Great message to share ESPECIALLY with children. It is my belief that many SOLUTIONS begin through educating our children. Until the health and education system recognize this, classic diseases will continue to grow and cost our population physically, emotionally and financially.”
– Dr. Jonathan Colter
“Sara Fay and the Elementals is my first choice in sharing with my fourth grade students! Book 3 is the perfect book to introduce the animal kingdoms, food chains and food webs when we study environments. Sara Fay is a lovely character who has an infectious excitement for learning about her surroundings. The Elementals are unique characters that help her along the way. My students and I love to research animals in Utah’s three different environments. The Quest for this book aligns with Utah’s Common Core Standard 5 where we explore the interactions between animal and plants and ways to protect Utah’s endangered plants and animals.
The author, Sara Watchorn, also has a wonderful Journal for children to express their thoughts about their surroundings as well as a fun “Gratitude Bank” to keep notes of thankfulness and gratefulness. Quests, Gripes and Gratitude Journal has wonderful writing prompts for our young students exploring our great big world.”
– Karen Oliver, 4th grade teacher
“Sara Fay introduces us to a new family. Not just the family of man but the family of our whole world and the possibility of our wholeness. She gives children of ANY age a chance to heal through living resonance with our environment creating a safe place to learn about ourselves in empowering relationships. A place of solace and peace. These are books filled with promises of learning and hope and the idea that just being aware of the plant and animal kingdoms that surround us we feel more a part of rather than apart from. Thanks to Sara Fay for her beautiful writings and poetry from the heart. In these books she answers the age-old question asked by Wendell Berry “What Are People For?”.
– Jay Sharp; teacher, developer and implementer of Character Strengths. Positive Education With Character Strengths